Terms and Conditions for Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment
You can have a read of our Terms and Conditions below. That way, we are all on the same page from the get go.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to our delivery of Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment for the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management or the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management (“Service”).
- This Service is offered by XYZ For Good Pty Ltd trading as Project Everest Ventures ABN 81 608 075 672 (“Project Everest”) and any affiliates, agents, partners, contractors or other parties it engages to deliver the Service.
- This Service does not include the delivery of any course, workshops or training.
- Project Everest creates, develops, owns and delivers Project Everest Ventures’ Team Leadership Training Course available to the public under a separate agreement. Project Everest is not a registered training organisation and is not authorised to issue any qualification in line with the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- All assessment for competency is done on a Recognition of Prior Learning basis and you will be required to prove your competency across twelve (12) different modules to a qualified assessor. All assessment and issuance of any qualifications is carried out by Orion Training and Performance Management Pty Ltd ABN 24 101 616 344 (RTO30915), a Registered Training Organisation.
- The Service is provided ‘as is’ and its details are outlined in these Terms and Conditions and the Alumni Information Pack available at https://www.projecteverest.ventures/leadershipalumni.
2. Our Obligations
- Project Everest will provide the service in consideration of you paying the Price, outlined in the Fees Payable table below.
Project Everest will facilitate the relationship between you and Orion Training and Performance Management Pty Ltd RTO 30915 (“Orion”) by:
- Providing enrolment instructions;
- Providing a Recognition of Prior Learning Kit that details evidence for competency from a Project Everest perspective;
- Providing details of an authorised assessor from Orion;
- Providing access to a Competency Assessment; and
- Any other means we sit fit to enable you to effectively and efficiently complete your Competency Assessment for Recognition of Prior Learning.
- Project Everest will in its individual capacity provide you access to Project Everest Training staff for a minimum of 2 hours in a group setting as we deem fit, who can reasonably assist you in completing your Recognition of Prior Learning Kit.
Project Everest will deliver you the service within 12 months of the date of you paying the Price in full, on the condition that you meet your obligations as detailed below.
3. Your Obligations
- You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that they govern the relationship between you and Project Everest in delivering the Service.
- You will complete your Enrolment, Recognition of Prior Learning Kit and Competency Assessment within 12 months of paying the Price in full. Failure to do so means we will cease providing the Service to you and any Price paid is non-refundable, to the extent permitted by Law.
- You will pay the Price in full by the due date.
- You will comply with any and all of our requests to allow us to deliver to you the service within a reasonable timeframe.
- You will complete any Competency Modules using Orion’s online platform if you are unable to meet the competency requirements as determined by Orion.
4. Fees Payable and Variation
- The Price payable for the Service is outlined below. Discounts may apply and will be offered at the point of purchase.
- If any discount or special offer is offered to you to reduce the Price payable at the point of purchase, you agree that the Price is non-refundable under any circumstance, to the extent permitted by Law.
- You will pay any remaining amounts payable after paying a Deposit, within 14 days of paying your Deposit, unless any invoice issued to you details an earlier due date.
- The Price does not include any additional fees charged for access to Competency Modules on Orion’s online platform. Fees charged for each online Competency Module is outlined in the Fees Payable Table below and these fees must be paid in full before access will be provided to each Competency Module.
- No variation requests or extension on timeframes outlined in these Terms and Conditions are permitted.
|Item||Fees Payable (AUD)|
|BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment||$3, 500|
|BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment
(For those who already hold a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management)
|BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment||$2, 850|
|Competency Modules||$385 per module|
- You understand and acknowledge that the Price paid does not include delivery of Project Everest’s Team Leadership Training Course or any other Service that is not outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- You or Project Everest Ventures can terminate the Service by writing to the other party.
- On Termination of the Service, you will immediately pay to us the Price and all of our additional costs resulting from the termination; and
- Cease using any material provided to you in order for us to provide the Service.